Covering a campaign is costly. Keep Photodog on the trail by contributing $5, $10 or even "$20.12 for 2012," by sponsoring a trip or by becoming a site sponsor. My commitment to you is to work day in and day out to make this site as good as possible. You can help keep it going and make it better. If a donation is not possible, there are many other ways you can help.
on the Trail
Seven Easy Ways You Can Help Democracy in Action
1. Let us know if you have information on a candidate or campaign or if we've missed something or if you see an error or a link that is no longer working.
2. Suggest a link to a good resource.
3. If you receive a P2012-related campaign mailing, let us know. If you see a campaign billboard or ad, let us know. Your input makes a difference.
4. Link to Democracy in Action www.p2012.org.
5. "Like" the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DemocracyInAction
6. Put $5 or $10 or "$20.12 for 2012" in an envelope and send it to Democracy in Action P.O. Box 19007 Washington, DC 20036-9007. Contributions are not tax deductible.
7. If you want to make a bigger investment, sponsor a trip or become a site sponsor. Photodog is ready to hit the trail at a moment's notice.
ACTION has always been entirely funded out of pocket, at
cycle, I am
looking for a lot of
small contributions and hopefully a few larger ones to keep
ACTION going. Every bit helps.
If you would
like to make a more significant investment in DEMOCRACY IN ACTION, you
can sponsor a trip or become a site sponsor. Please contact me if
you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Eric M. Appleman
P.O. Box 19007
Washington, DC 20036-9007
ph. (202) 462-0145
for your consideration.